Prime Systems for Success
The term Mechatronics is a combination of “mechanical” and “electronics” and is a high-growth career field rich with opportunity. This program is designed for people who are interested in plant maintenance, set up, installation, and assembly. Mechatronic professionals act as a link between manufacturing technicians and engineers and in most cases work from conception to completion of a project. As a student in the Mechatronics Engineering Technology program you will be versed in mechanical, electronic, and computer control systems. You’ll also learn about fluid power, automation, and robotics to create machines with a variety of capabilities.
Campuses: Faribault, North Mankato, and Online with iMEC
Program Start Dates: Fall and Spring Semesters
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology AAS Degree
- Intermediate Mechatronics Engineering Technology Diploma
- Mechatronics Industrial Maintenance Certificate
- Advanced Agriculture Technician - Certificate
- Manufacturing Production Technology Certificate - **This Certificate program is no longer accepting applicants**
To check out more of South Central College's High Tech programs, click here.