The following SCC courses are not offered to PSEO students:
- Developmental courses (listed below 100 level)*
- Summer courses**
- Courses that require travel outside of the school area (example: another country, South Dakota, Twin Cities)
- Courses that have an additional fee over $100 per credit
To register for a course in the PSEO program, students must:
- Meet age specific requirements for the class
- Meet the course and/or program prerequisites (including admission to academic programs when applicable) and the course or program must have space available
* The PSEO program does not pay for summer courses. If you choose to take a summer course, you will be responsible for the entire cost of the course.
** PSEO students enrolling in developmental courses (listed below 100 level) will be responsible for the entire cost of such courses – tuition, fees, textbooks and other related costs. The PSEO program does not cover registration in these courses. We encourage students needing developmental work to complete the courses at their high school.