Congratulations on your admission to South Central College! Now that you’re in, here’s a checklist of tasks so you can take the next steps on your journey. We are excited to have you join us!
Complete Online Orientation
All new students must watch the 20-minute Online Orientation video. There will be a quiz at the end of the video. (TIP: you must be watching in full screen on your device to access the quiz).
- PSEO students: watch the PSEO video at the end of Online Orientation
- AA Degree students: watch the AA Degree video at the end of Online Orientation
Login to Your SCC Email
SCC Email is the main form of communication used by the college.
- Use the log-in instructions to set-up your SCC email
- Secure your account with Multi-Factor Authentication
Schedule Advising and Registration Session
- Before you schedule your Advising and Registration session, check the Student Course Placement page to see if you are required to complete a course placement assessment.
- If new for Fall 2023 we recommend you book your Advising and Registration Session no later than Friday, July 28, 2023.
- During this session, you will meet with your Faculty and/or Academic Advisor to discuss your program and register for classes.