Remote Financial Aid Services Options:
- Phone Appointments: On the day of your appointment, the Financial Aid staff member will contact you at the phone number you provided when you booked the appointment.
- Video Appointments: A video appointment allows us to visually share information with you. Prior to your appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to your scheduled appointment.
Click a link below to schedule an appointment with any of our Financial Aid staff.
- February is Financial Aid Awareness Month! See what we have planned for the month in the Financial Aid Awareness Month Events 2023 PDF.
- Apply for the 2023-2024 SCC Foundation Scholarship!
- Check eServices to see if your spring term bill is paid. Sign on and go to Bills And Payment. Full payment is due February 21, 2023. For more dates, view our Important Dates.
- Student Debt Relief Plan information can be found at studentaid.gov Sign up to receive updates regarding the Student Debt Relief Plan at https://www.ed.gov/subscriptions
- Set up Direct Deposit online in the Financial Aid section of your eServices account.
- Minnesota Future Together Grant is a grant for students enrolled in a program leading to a high-need occupation. Visit MN Office of Higher Education for more information. If you believe you are eligible for this grant, please submit the online MN Future Together Eligibility Questionnaire.
- Learn about the types of funds available to SCC students.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – The application for financial aid. SCC’s school code is 005537.
- FSA ID – The FSA ID is used to sign your FAFSA. You and your parent should create one.
- Tax Return Transcript – This is the IRS site for requesting a copy of your tax return transcript.
- Document Uploader - Submit documents securely to the Financial Aid Office. Acceptable formats are.doc, .docx, .jpg, and .pdf.
- Loan Entrance Counseling – Required for new student loan borrowers.
- Master Promissory Note – The legal contract to borrow a student loan.
- Loan Exit Counseling – Required for all loan borrowers when you leave school or drop below half-time enrollment.
- Loan Servicer – Your loan servicer helps with loan repayment and will help you choose the best repayment option.
- Student loan repayment and COVID-19
- GradReady - learn more about paying for college, money management and student loan repayment