- The FAFSA is Changing! The 2024-2025 FAFSA will be available in December and there are significant changes coming with it. Here’s important information about the 2024-2025 FAFSA Changes.
- Check eServices to see if your fall term bill is paid. Sign on and go to Bills And Payment.
- Work study positions (part-time jobs on campus) are available for the 2023-2024 school year! Visit our Work Study page for more information.
- Student Debt Relief Plan information can be found at studentaid.gov Sign up to receive updates regarding the Student Debt Relief Plan at https://www.ed.gov/subscriptions
- Set up Direct Deposit online in the Financial Aid section of your eServices account.
- Minnesota Future Together Grant is a grant for students enrolled in a program leading to a high-need occupation. Visit MN Office of Higher Education for more information. If you believe you are eligible for this grant, please submit the online MN Future Together Eligibility Questionnaire.
- Learn about the types of funds available to SCC students.
- South Central College Financial Aid Award Guide
- Consumer Information
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – The application for financial aid. SCC’s school code is 005537.
- FSA ID – The FSA ID is used to sign your FAFSA. You and your parent should create one.
- Tax Return Transcript – This is the IRS site for requesting a copy of your tax return transcript.
- Document Uploader - Submit documents securely to the Financial Aid Office. Acceptable formats are.doc, .docx, .jpg, and .pdf.
- Loan Entrance Counseling – Required for new student loan borrowers.
- Master Promissory Note – The legal contract to borrow a student loan.
- Loan Exit Counseling – Required for all loan borrowers when you leave school or drop below half-time enrollment.
- Loan Servicer – Your loan servicer helps with loan repayment and will help you choose the best repayment option.
- Student loan repayment and COVID-19
- GradReady - learn more about paying for college, money management and student loan repayment