Remote Financial Aid Services Options:
- Phone Appointments: On the day of your appointment, the Financial Aid staff member will contact you at the phone number you provided when you booked the appointment.
- Video Appointments: A video appointment allows us to visually share information with you. Prior to your appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to your scheduled appointment.
Click a link below to schedule an appointment with any of our Financial Aid staff.
- Visit the CARES Act page for current information related to the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund.
- If you or a family member has experienced a loss of income due to COVID-19, complete a Special Circumstance Form for reconsideration of your financial aid eligibility.
- The SCC Foundations Scholarship application for the 2022-2023 school year will be available in October. The online application will be linked from the Scholarships page.
- Student loan repayment and COVID-19 questions? Visit https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/coronavirus
- Learn about the types of funds available to SCC students
- Submit documents securely to the Financial Aid Office by uploading them here, Document Uploader. Acceptable formats are.doc, .docx, .jpg, and .pdf.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – The application for financial aid. SCC’s school code is 005537.
- FSA ID – The FSA ID is used to sign your FAFSA. You and your parent should create one. If you need to update your information, select the Manage My FSA ID option.
- Loan Entrance Counseling – Loan Entrance Counseling is required for new student loan borrowers
- Master Promissory Note – The Master Promissory Note, MPN, is your legal contract to borrow a student loan
- GradReady - learn more about paying for college, money management and student loan repayment
- Tax Return Transcript – This is the IRS site for requesting a copy of your tax return transcript
Contact Financial Aid
Faribault Campus -1225 Third Street SW, Faribault, MN 55021 Phone: 507-332-5805 FAX: 507-332-5888
North Mankato Campus - 1920 Lee Boulevard, North Mankato, MN 56003 Phone:507-389-7220 FAX:507-389-7419
Financial Aid Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Financial Aid Staff
Financial Aid Specialist (Faribault Campus)
Director of Financial Aid
Financial Aid Specialist