Remote Financial Aid Services Options:
- Phone Appointments: On the day of your appointment, the Financial Aid staff member will contact you at the phone number you provided when you booked the appointment.
- Video Appointments: A video appointment allows us to visually share information with you. Prior to your appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to your scheduled appointment.
Click a link below to schedule an appointment with any of our Financial Aid staff.
- Minnesota Future Together Grant, a new grant available Spring 2022 for students enrolled in a program leading to a high-need occupation. Visit MN Office of Higher Education for more information. If you are eligible for a MN Future Together Grant, SCC will contact you with an award amount or additional questions to determine eligibility.
- Summer Session Financial Aid Award notices will be posted to eServices within one week after registering for summer courses.
- Visit the CARES Act page for current information related to the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund.
- If you or a family member has experienced a loss of income due to COVID-19, complete a Special Circumstance Form for reconsideration of your financial aid eligibility.
- Learn about the types of funds available to SCC students.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – The application for financial aid. SCC’s school code is 005537.
- FSA ID – The FSA ID is used to sign your FAFSA. You and your parent should create one.
- Tax Return Transcript – This is the IRS site for requesting a copy of your tax return transcript.
- Document Uploader - Submit documents securely to the Financial Aid Office. Acceptable formats are.doc, .docx, .jpg, and .pdf.
- Loan Entrance Counseling – Required for new student loan borrowers.
- Master Promissory Note – The legal contract to borrow a student loan.
- Loan Exit Counseling – Required for all loan borrowers when you leave school or drop below half-time enrollment.
- Loan Servicer – Your loan servicer helps with loan repayment and will help you choose the best repayment option.
- Student loan repayment and COVID-19
- GradReady - learn more about paying for college, money management and student loan repayment
Contact Financial Aid
Faribault Campus -1225 Third Street SW, Faribault, MN 55021 Phone: 507-332-5805 FAX: 507-332-5888
North Mankato Campus - 1920 Lee Boulevard, North Mankato, MN 56003 Phone:507-389-7220 FAX:507-389-7419
Financial Aid Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Financial Aid Staff
Director of Financial Aid
Financial Aid Advisor
Financial Aid Advisor,
Financial Aid Specialist